Blood Warrior, the New Eudaemon of version 5.1, is now available! In the last event launched by our team to introduce our New Eudaemon, Blood Warrior attracted a lot of attention and became a hot topic among our players thanks to its amazing appearance. Today we can talk about the unique features of the Blood Warrior.
The Blood Warrior will assist you with its magical powers. It has the ability to trigger a vampiric effect which will drain the enemy’s HP.
You’ll be surprised by its two main skills.
Delphic Slasher deals 100% damage to an enemy in the back row. This skill is very useful to interrupt enemy ambushes at the right time.
Delphic Bloody Storm deals damage to all enemies and increases the fatality rate. This skill can deal a lot of damage no matter if it’s a team battle or you are fighting alone.
Blood Warrior has six more skills: Cleaver, Shock Strike, Blood Drain, Shadowless Blade, Menace and The Last Straw.
1. Cleaver causes damage to front row enemies.
2. Shock Strike causes damage to the enemies with less HP.
3. Blood Drain causes damage to a random enemy and triggers a vampiric effect.
4. Shadowless Blade causes damage to two random enemies.
5. Menace causes damage to the enemies at the back.
6. The Last Straw causes damage to enemies at the back and doubles the chances of causing damage.
Blood Sacrifice and Crusader’s Will are Passive Skills. Blood Sacrifice enables your warrior to trigger a vampiric effect with every attack. Crusader’s Will give you a magic attack and magic defense boost.
Do you want to obtain the amazing Blood Warrior? Reach lvl 70 and exchange items to obtain it!
Stay tuned for more information!